Why Choose ACP?
Benefits to our Donors
- Efficiency. ACP is an extremely lean and efficient organization. Our desire is to direct as many dollars into the non-profit community as possible. To that end, we pride ourselves on controlling administration and overhead expenses.
- Donor-focused. We listen to the intentions, desires, and hopes of the donor and, without filters or bureaucratic requirements, attempt to fulfill the goals of the donor.
- Flexible. It was with an entrepreneurial spirit that ACP was founded and our hope is that ACP will continue to respond creatively to the unique needs of our donors.
- Sound Investment Strategy. At ACP, we clearly understand the value of the money contributed and we invest those dollars in an approach that is disciplined, transparent, efficient and effective. Read more on our Investment Approach.
- Service. All our efforts are designed to enhance the donor’s philanthropic experience.
- We clearly understand the power of philanthropy from the perspective of the donor. (Donor-centric)
- We appreciate the fact that each donor has spent years creating wealth, and we are now charged with managing and administering their social capital in the most efficient manner possible.
- We are convinced that more dollars could and will move into the social capital arena if gatekeepers and donors, our children and grandchildren are educated in the benefits and joys of giving.
- We believe in the strength and structure of a donor-advised fund, which efficiently maximizes a donor’s charitable intentions, while at the same time uniquely aligns the donor to specific charities.
Differentiators from other Donor Advised Funds
- ACP is a flat, non-bureaucratic organization. There are no employees of ACP. The board is intent on keeping overhead low so that a larger percentage of donor dollars can be earmarked to intended charities.
- Our operations are efficient and transparent.
- ACP does not require any of the principal or corpus of a donor’s contribution to go to the organization (ACP). Other than administrative expenses, all monies are available for charitable causes.
- Depth and Wisdom. Years of experience in understanding client needs uniquely positions ACP to understand what is important to each donor and allows us to respond accordingly.